Subject: Inquiry Regarding Number of GMP Inspectors in Estonia
From: Ignas Repčys <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 13:48:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

I am writing to you as our company, CIVITTA, is currently conducting a study 
related to the strengthening of the capacity of the state medicines control 
agency in Lithuania.

In this context and for comparison reasons, I wanted to inquire about the 
number of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspectors currently employed in 
Estonia, as I was unable to locate the specific number of inspectors on your 
website.

Would it be possible to provide me with the current number of GMP inspectors 
at your agency? It would be greatly appreciated

Best regards

Ignas

-- 

Ignas RepčysAnalyst

 <tel:+37068587288> +37068587288Gediminas 
ave. 27, Vilnius, Lithuania 
<https://www.google.lt/maps/place/Gedimino+pr.+27,+Vilnius+01105/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x46dd940fa580b15b:0x75c6cec22b3d257c?ved=2ahUKEwjb1oyH1c7gAhVOyKQKHfDwD84Q8gEwAHoECAEQAQ>
civitta.com <https://civitta.com/>
  <https://signature.civitta.com/assets/civitta-logo-signature-bg.png?v=1>
In short, meant just for you. Don’t send around.
The information contained in this email (including attachments) is intended 
only for the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential 
information. If you are not the intended addressee, you may not copy or 
otherwise use, and disclose this information to any other party. If you have 
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and 
delete all copies of the material immediately.